Are you ready for a new you? The perfect way to start is with a fabulous new look. The Janet Collection W-Part Lace Front- Wig- Harmonia is a stunning wig that is sure to turn heads. The Harmonia is made from premium synthetic hair and features a short, bob-like style that frames out the face perfectly. Choose from a wide selection of colors including jet black, dark brown, and off black. The Harmonia is a single wig that is dual parted, which makes it versatile and easy to style. This piece is also curling iron safe up to 360F with the wigs future fiber technology. You deserve to feel special and the Janet Collection W- Part Lace Wig- Harmonia is sure to help you do so. Break yourself out of your fashion rut with this beautiful wig from Divatress today!
Color Shown: WC4/350
3 customer reviews
Gorgeous.. Great protective styleBy Donnie November 17, 2016
This wig is amazing. She has just enough luster to pass off as your natural hair. Once you glue her down or tape her down she is flawless. No shedding except once I cut the lace. The lace is kinda hard but it's not an issue once glued down. She is neck length. I'm buying a few more because she is the best protective style wig. The part is gorgeous and adding concealer sets it off.
You can't go wrongBy Shelly August 31, 2016
I was amazed at the quality of this wig for such a low price, I ordered several more just in case it gets discontinued or no longer in stock. This is a nice wig. It is very airy and lightweight. It does not have that wig shine that most high end wigs have. It looks almost natural especially if you know how to manipulate the lace, After shampooing a few times the lace softened.
Love it, but....By LindaJ February 20, 2015
(1) I love the hair on this unit! It's soft, and does not have that shine that let's you know it's a wig, so it looks more natural.
(2) I was about to get this in dark brown, and went for the 1B/30 instead. The highlights are beautiful.
(3) I love that you can style this in different ways, particularly to bring out the dual colors beautifully.
This wig has two small combs at the front, one at the back, and adjustable straps.
(1) The lace on this unit is super, super awful. It's really hard, so some work will need to be done to soften up the part that's left at the hairline after cutting. It scrapes the skin causing quite a bit of irritation.
(2) Two of the tracks were already lifting, which spoiled the way the hair fell when I tried it on. I considered returning it, but figured it was a simple fix.
(3) This cap size is surprisingly snug. None of the other units I bought were this snug, so I'll need to make some adjustments for a more comfortable fit.
I doubt this will be a repeat purchase for me, but I guess we'll see!