Need Lace Front Wig Accessories?
5 customer reviews
BOMB COLORBy Femi - Naomi June 29, 2017
Love/Hate relationship with this unit.
LOVE THE COLOR
LOVE THE TEXTURE
HATE THE HARD LACE
HATE HOW LONG THE ROOTS ARE
In Love with this unit!!!!By Cynthiatoy3 April 07, 2017
I am in love with this unit. It looks very natural on me. I have experience a little bit of tangling but that is due to a lot of flat ironing I was doing. I have since stopped the flat ironing. This unit has held up very well. I have had it for more than a month and wear it everyday and get compliments everyday how nice my hair looks. Will be purchasing another one as I am in love with Sherise!
GREAT COLOR!By lottaleggsbeauty April 06, 2017
It'll DoBy Annaliese March 30, 2017
I looked at a lot of reviews before deciding to buy and all the Youtubers said they loved it so I bought it. I bought it in a number 1 color.
I was disappointed by a few things:
1. It sheds a lot when you first take it out of the box.
2. The cute, tight, spiral curls that were on the wig when I first took it out of the box fell quickly to limp curls, so it won't be good for many more uses past a week
3. It does have a teensy bit of a shine to it that makes it look wiggy
4. It is not for big heads. I didn't think I had a big head until I put it on and the wig didn't reach all the way to my actual hairline so I had to keep adjusting it all day.
5. At the end of the day the wig was pretty matted and tangled which was a little embarrassing.
Maybe I'm just not a wig expert but I felt that the wig needed a lot of manipulating to make it look natural. A lot of tweezing and pressed powder on the hairline and part.
With all this being said I did a photoshoot with this wig and it looked like a sew-in when I got the final pictures back. After all the manipulation I did to it finally felt comfortable and confident enough to be seen in public with it and from a distance it doesn't look bad. It's a good emergency wig if you need something quick, simple and easy and you really can't beat the price. But it will take a lot of care for upkeep. It wasn't the worst wig I've bought but definitely not the best either. I'll still keep it around for emergency hair days. It was definitely cute while it lasted.
Beautiful UnitBy Beautybystephiec December 05, 2016