Need Wig Accessories?
2 customer reviews
Very Natural!By Showgirl November 06, 2016
This wig is just what I was looking for. It looks natural not shiny or overly full like most wigs I've tried that look so crazy on me. I just wish they made this wig with a lace front part and it would be perfect. This is the first wig I could wear right out of the package without having to cut or tweak. I wish I would have found it sooner, I would have saved a lot of money.
Love it!By LindaJ January 09, 2016
1) This unit does not have combs - it only has the adjustable straps. This is fine for me since my scalp is sensitive to the material the combs are made from. The wig fits securely but I may still use bobby pins just in case.
2) It responds well to heat, but be careful how much you apply, especially if you are looking for a feathered look.
3) The bangs are swept to the left, which does not suit me. Since this is human hair, the bangs can be easily manipulated and will sit how you need them to.
4) The hair (as shown in the picture) falls right at the nape and doesn’t even touch the top of the shoulders. If you prefer something a little longer, this unit may not be for you.
5) If you prefer that your units have that “nice sleek look/moisturized shine” to them (not the fake/synthetic-looking shine), please note that this one doesn’t have that going on. A little hard to explain, but basically, it looks like nice hair that could benefit from a little serum to give it that nice finished look. I personally like it just fine the way it is.
I’ve always wanted to cut my hair but was not brave enough to commit to a short style with my real hair. This unit has given me a very good picture of how I’d look with this type of cut.
This wig is perfect for me in terms of the length, texture, color, and style. Most importantly, it looks like my real hair. I started wearing wigs last year as part of my protective style journey, just to give my hair more breaks from styling, processing, etc.
I’ve not had much success with wigs with long hair. They always look too overwhelming and odd on me. Some of the shorter styles I tried either looked too “wiggy”, the cap was too small, or the style just didn’t suit me.
I’m so impressed with this unit that I went ahead and bought two more. As long as they’re in stock, this (and a similar unit I plan to try in future) will be my staple.