If you know what you want in a wig, then I'm guessing you have a short list. I do.
1) Needs to have a "Real Life Part'
2) Needs to have a large eno... view moreugh "Real Part' area to allow for style flexibility
4) Needs to have the 'Ear Tabs'
5) Needs to be full enough to look nice, but not too full (too much hair) 'Wiggy'
6) Needs to fit my 'Small', but adult size head.
What's your list?
Although I thought I gave a thorough assessment on the site, I wasn't really sure what I was going to get, because the site doesn't describe the features of the item the way that some shoppers are looking to understand the features.
I took a chance, and I was pleased with what arrived,
The only drawback for me, which could be a plus for you, is that the cap/wig is 'big head' friendly (which is more like the average adult sized head), and my head is small - so I have more room than I'd like.
None-the-less, it's still wearable and enjoyable, and I like it enough to keep it.
I hope this review helps you, and I hope the site begins writing more thorough descriptions and adding pictures that include the true size of the part area - and maybe how small or large the cap is - like - 'snug on a 27 inch head, but comfortable on a 21 inch head'.
Anyway, I'm pleased, and I hope you enjoy whichever wig you purchase. view less